It’s just 15 days till Southwark Planning’s public consultation closes for the 15 storey tower hotel at 21 St George’s Road.
The development will damage our local area:
- Put children’s safety at risk in the park
- Make roads busier and more dangerous
- Block daylight and sunlight to existing homes
- Have views directly into bedrooms and living rooms
- Damage the Elliott’s Row and West Square conservation areas
Local voices have been ignored at every stage by the Developer and Southwark Planning – Not a single change has been made following a huge response from local residents.
Enough is enough – We will be at the pocket park on Elliott’s Row between 12 noon and 1pm this Saturday making our voices heard.
Please do stop by to show your support.
If you haven’t shared your feedback on the proposals yet – find out how to here.
Thanks for all your support!